Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Effective inflammed acne cure

This remedy is a surprised find, as the purpose of this skin care remedy is supposed to reduce pores and remove blackheads.

The wonderful side effect, is reducing the volcano-like, inflamed acnes!!!

After the wonderful find, I did some Google research, and some people have indeed testified its effectiveness :D

The wonderful home remedy for inflamed pimples:

The ingredients that work wonders!


  • Baking soda (gram/chickpea flour will do, but I think baking soda has a more microdermabrasion effect)
  • Fresh orange juice

You just need one thin slice of orange

Add baking soda, until you can feel the sand-like texture in the orange juice. It's NOT going to be a thick paste.

You may need a clean brush to apply this on your face. I pour the mixture on my palm, and place directly on my face, focusing the concentrated baking soda and orange juice on the inflamed pimples.
Leave the mixture on for about 15 minutes, or until you can't stand the stingy sensation (for people with sensitive skin perhaps, I don't have the issue, except feeling the tingling sensation on the pimples LOL).

On the first use, the big-red-about-to-explode pimple on my forehead was flattened!!! Though you can still see the red patch but that is all!
I had this mega monstrous pimple on my lower chin, the size was significantly reduced!

For people with sensitive skin, it might give you a red face after the treatment. I don't have that except on the acne areas.
Here are some other remedies that I've tried and effective as well, particularly cinnamon with honey, tomato juice, organic oatfour with honey or yogurt, and ground cloves with yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment