Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dresses

Because I have legs so big that do not match me (I admit I have a pear-shaped body so starting from me pelvis none and below all the bones are at least two times bigger than my upper body's bones), I seldom wear skirts/dresses and I dislike to wear them.

But somehow I can appreciate the beauty in them, and I love to see girls in skirts and dresses. Too bad I cant wear them and I am very well-aware that I would never look good in any skirt or dress, no matter how hard I try T_T

So pretty dresses and skirts are somehow served as my eye candy only, hehe.

*All bids were ended for items shown below.*


Blue Maxi Dress with Black and white zebra print, Size 8, rrp$70, $0.99 + $5.50

Maxi dress never crosses my mind as one of my wardrobe choice. May be I should try one day >_<


Black & Red Flowing Swing 50s Style Skirt, $44.99 + $6.20

I only have one long black skirt and I bought it because I need to attend some courses that have very strict dress codes. There was a 5-day course and I wore that one black skirt everyday until I was given the nickname "That Skirt", duh -_- I didn't buy more than one because I know I wont wear the skirts again.
Well, I should consider buying another long skirt^^



JAY JAYS Cute White Black Polka Dot Skirt with Bow, Size 6-8, $0.99 + $5.99

This skirt will show my lobaks, LOL
But I love the bow and the black lace at the end! D*mn.


ESPRIT KHAKI LINEN SKIRT, size 6, rrp$89.95, $19.95 + $8.00

I have a secret liking to everything khakis^^


Portmans Pink Tweed High Waisted Skirt With Bow, Sz 6, acrylic, $3.00 + $7.00

Looks very warm~~~ But not practical lah. I rather wear jeans during Winter -_- Unless I'm in Europe, I will not consider wearing skirts for a promenade. Why? Europe is more romantic and thus more suitable for feminine thingy~ ahaks^^

No comments:

Post a Comment