Friday, July 10, 2009

Handmade stuffs 1


Because I have no talent in sewing, I hate sewing. I am amazed at how people can sew something so carefully and neatly that you won't see a thread plucking out, HAH.

I love plushies. Seems like a lot of cosplayers can make plushies themselves too. This is because the professional cosplayers made costumes by themselves! Although there are anime costumes for sale in Japan and Hong Kong, most cosplayers would prefer to custom made their own to suit their own body, and trying to make the costumes as closely match as to the real anime characters. I love cosplays and cosplayers so I will blog about these some other day^^

When I was reading blog posts on KLue, I came across with Evangelione's Handmade as she set up a stall at KLue as well. I had been to KLPac, I love the place very much and it is the first art gallery I visited. I wrote a post about it in my old blog, but oh well, some stupid jealousy factor caused the blog to be deleted. I don't feel like wanna write about it anymore, so sad (丌^丌) (I put lots of heart and soul in writing it, Goddammit).

Anyway, Evangelione makes dollhouse miniature (GOD I don't know how to spend hours sitting there just to build something a thousand times smaller than the real thing T_T), plushies (me like!), handmade accessories, paper crafts, drawings, and much more. Something worth mention is that all her works are licensed underCreative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.


Introducing her plushies:

Cherry twins
Black cat or small devil

Elephant

Froggie

bear bear

Mascots for a book-publisher

Fire-head is able to stand up on its own
Live-size! The white one cannot stand up coz the head is too heavy, stuffed with lots of cottons

Mek mek the sheep
Audrey, Evangelione's trademark doll




For sale, RM15 each.


Order from a couple who celebrated ?? anniversary, requested big sized dolls
Treebarkman

An online order for a couple as well

Long leg Audreys, from 18cm to 35cm.

Palm-size doll

Christmas tree

3 best friends, order from a friend, making the dolls according to the photo provided, based on the real person's characteristics.

I heart this^^ Tako the alien
So cute! I mean both the tako and miss Evangelione^^

Evangelione's Clay works:


Clay Cream ring
The tool that is used to create "chocolate"
Good Lord!

Jesus


Creamy rings
Cream with pearl necklace
Cream with strawberry necklace

Excellent clay work: The tailor's store

These are not real buttons

They are made of clays as well!

Clay work: Kitchen


Evangelione's handmade accessories:
vintage camera

She used the glasses to make the TV screen (T_T), so the spec frame was wrapped up in ledt-over frabics to become this (recycled stuffs).

Mini top hats for decor or dolls.

Lace necklace


Hair pin
Hair pin for sales for a market/event

She created this out of "boredom"

Mini crown

Button necklace



Roses on suede straps

As short necklace


Bambi and the rose
"Bambi in the woods"

Rings
Made of felt.


I would have to say Evangelione's custom made work is AWESOME! After viewing this section, Evangelione is already an Evangelion or God-like in my heart.

She can turn this

Into this!

The lolita hat for lolita dolls. Custom made for her friend.


Custom made ring box.

Custom made from an online order, for a sister's birthday present.


Here comes the awesomeness of miniature by Evangelione.
The water is like REAL! It's a misture of EPOXY glue mixed with colour.

Audrey, her birthday-girl friend, whom she created this especially for her birthday present (her friends are so lucky to have a friend like her!)


Zoom in. Genius.

Zoom. Zoom. Zoom.



Another super duper awesomeness that left me in awe. My stomache is literally drumming while looking at this work, I am speechless and hungry!
OMG how can a person duplicate chips with such similarity including the yummy-ness!!?

Quoted from her blog (I don wan to write anything here): this is a special birthday gift from yisuen(da tou gui) to her very special fren sy yun. she wants a victorian style room, and a little party scene. so i made this. some said it look a bit like NANA's scene. (Her friends truly know where her capability is T_T)

Using resin clay to create cream-like texture ( ̄□ ̄")

There is no way I can do this... (丌^丌)

Good Lord

breathtaking... for a miniature, and as a birthday present.
Jesus Christ (sorry for using God's name in vain).



Custom made Bride and groom dolls for her best friend Fion, who dated this guy for 11 years and finally walking down the aisle.


Angelic Pony, a swings order (?)

Evangelione's drawing:

Hand-painted box


Lavender field, background painting + handmade work
She joked that her painting is like a child's work, hence making fun of the picture by adding up "Evan-Kelas 1B" on top of it.

She has a separate blog for selling her stuffs HERE.
It's not cheap^^
Contact her for custom made order:
evantakoyaki at gmail dot com


There will be another review on another handmade blogshop^^

No comments:

Post a Comment