Thursday, December 10, 2009

11 vocaloids in the family!





Identity colour: Dark/Bright/Peach Pink Identity item: Cherry


Finally a teacher in the vocaloid family. I would say I can see an anime based on Vocaloids and UTAUs is coming! !
Identity colour: Dark Grey
Identity item: unidentified/yet to be created by fans (is it the black notebook in his hand? Hmmm)



I was so shocked to see this new vocaloid. Oh well, what can I say, aiming for the pedophile-market? Sigh. Indeed, lots of "adult-themed" songs sang by her can be found already. Which makes me very uncomfortable.
Identity colour: Red (overlap with Sister Meiko, LOL)
Identity item: unidentified (I believe there is more than her red school bag)

4 December 2009 the vocaloid family welcome 3 new members: Miki, Yuki, and Teacher Vocaloid Hiyama sensei.



So now there are 11 official vocaloids on the block! YAY!


My favourite song by Miki:




Latest song release sang by the teacher which I find very hilarious:




No favourite song by the elementary school student Yuki yet. She is far too "moe" 萌え, not my type.

No comments:

Post a Comment