Monday, April 27, 2009

eBay is a Godsend!



I used to think that eBay is something useless, if not evil. Partly because Malaysian eBay makes me feel so. The item is not any cheaper than the boutiques on the streets, and yet the buyers have to pay for the extra postage cost, whadda hell?!

But in ebay.com.au and ebay.com or ebay.co.uk, the authentic branded items (used or second hand or even brand new) are sold at much much cheaper price and it's still damn cheap even one takes into account of the postage, it's heaven!

Australia has a different clothing size than other countries. I had a difficult time to figure out what size do I fit in. One of the first items I bid on is a jacket from CROSSROADS, an Australian local designer brand.



Guess how much I paid for this item? A freaking AUD 5.50 !!!

The lenght and the waist fits. But I hav no idea why the shoulder is too wide for me! look at the picture, it does not seems to be broad shoulder right? Anyhow, when I accidently get this kind of problem, there are two plans:


  • Plan A: Ask my friend to try the item(s) on. If they like it and it fits them, yay, I will sell the item to them. Wakaka.
  • Plan B: If Plan B does not work, resell them on eBay! Isn't that simple? So far I resold 2 pairs of NOVO shoes and one black wrap dress, hehe.

I am a 'kiam siap' type of person as my friends know me. But entering the world of eBay seriously push my shopping-addiction to another level. As if the attractive fashion boutiques in the City is not enough to toxify me. Uhuk, uhuk!

I am now struggling to control my buying urge every month. Strictly limiting my buying 'power' under certain amount. T_T

Will blog more about my online and offline shopping experience, hohoho ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment