Monday, April 27, 2009

NOVO Shoes

Purple is the in colour of the season.
Every fashion outlets, boutiques, displays, even their websites, are purple-black themed

Seriously I think NOVO is overrated.

Ok their shoes are kinda cute. But definitely not comfortable to wear.

Nearly 100% of the shoes are manufactured in China. I don't hold any grudge against China product. In fact I love some of them because of their high quality, like Nike. But definitely not NOVO Shoes.

The shoes are hard as rock that I think you can use it as a weapon to attack people, i.e. knock on people's head, seriously.

But Australians are so heaped about NOVO Shoes. Especially the middle class.

Heck they are the sponsor of Miss Universe Australia!


All pictures courtesy of Novo Shoes

May be their boots is a different story. I think no one would make a pair of hard boots, right? If it exists, it would be the ultimate torture from the ankle to the calf, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment