Friday, October 2, 2009

Craving for shoes T_T

White Canvas Flower wedges by Les P'tites Bombes
Starting bid and END BID $0.99 + $12.00 (Express post)
Can you believe I am watching it until it ends?
Because I am broke now T_T
Next allowance instalment is at the end of this month. Why lah T_T


I LOVE BILLY ladies ballet flats
$0.99 + $7.30 (Prepaid Express post)
Now has 1 bid T_T


Canvas Flower wedges by NEXT peep toe shoes
Buy It Now price $5.00 + $6.00 (Registered post)
OMG!
Can I buy this? It's Spring~~~


Country Road Silver Ballet flats RRP$99 (with originally attached bows)
starting bid $0.99 + $10.00
Now has 2 bids that makes it $1.04
Should I? It's Country Road T_T

Basically I am broke so I should restrain myself from browsing eBay this month, uhuk uhuk T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment