Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Boots + Wedges = Wedge Boots

I want a pair of wedges and at the same time I want a pair of new ankle boots. While I could not make a decision which pair to buy because I want both, I came across with this: Wedge boots.

So I was like, why not? It looks new! So I bid on it and surprisingly nobody's bidding on it, I got myself something I never thought I would buy!

Even the soles are damn clean, LOL

US designer Charles David brown wedge boots size 7
The starting bid is $15 and it is a free postage item.

Are you kidding me?

At first I thought the seller would not wrap the item properly because I won it with the starting bid with no extra cost to cover the postage and handling costs.

But when it came, I was deeply touched and surprised:
A 3kg regular prepaid parcel is $9.90.


The bubble wrap may cost her around under $1, and she wrapped the boots in lots of papers... inside and outside of the boots! I am so impressed!

Imagine most of the time I received my items simply NAKED inside the parcel bag you see above, without bubble wrap and paper and whatnot.

So basically, the postage and handling had already cost the seller $10.90, which means the boot cost only $4.10! ZOMG

So this buy deserves one whole post dedicated to it XD

Awesome

My takes are blurred, LOL



It does not come with its original box so how the heck I'm supposed to know if it's really from Charles David? After checking I'm very satisfied :))


Loike it^^

It's actually quite high but luckily I can take it^^
I was wearing this and walking in the campus and also around Swanston Street LOL

Match it with my little black dress and off we go to shopping! XD


Just to show off a maxi dress I tried on during another shopping trip. My friend discouraged me by saying "why wearing batik in Australia" immediately I took it off and say goodbye LOL
Btw it costs near $40. Nah.

But then I spotted a vest in the same boutique shop, it costs around $30 I think but I hold my purse and thinking why not looking for it on eBay first? So, stay tune for the next post! XD

2 comments:

  1. *reading the post with half eye closed and cursed herself for reading it*
    =_="................gahhhhh! its pretty!!!!!!!! and very foxy sexy mexy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o(≧ω≦)o
    tenkiu tenkiu! ^o^
    Seriously I never thought I will win this easily. May be all the size 7 feet people on that day except me are bidding on dresses instead of looking at the shoes LOL

    ReplyDelete