Sunday, August 30, 2009

Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls

This is dubbed as the most sexual explicit themed music video from South Korea, beating all Lee Hyori's controversial sexy music videos. When I first watch it I don't get the message and think: "Geeez, it's over publicized". But when I start to watch it for the second and third time, including the Live performance, I GET it.

So here it is, Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls



What do you think of the Brown Eyed Girls? Because of this video, the Wonder Girls news are faded away in the forum and Korean-related internet forums and blogs, because everyone is talking about this banned music video which portrayed too many obscene sex messages (and explicit postures!) even to the Western standard.

But what makes this phenomenon so interesting is the Boy Bands in South Korea start making lots of parody on this music video. And one such ridiculous example is as shown below:






Soooo effing hilarious isn't it? I laughed until my heart aches, oh my.

Wonder girls are cute even though their dance moves sometimes are sexy, but when parodies are made they are not as disgusting as this one.

this reminds me of Joe of Jonas Brothers doing parody on Beyonce's Single Lady. Ewww, that is gross! guys please don't wear leotard-like outfit, it's just gross. Period.

Anywho, I have to admit that the dance moves are very interesting and everybody is doing it, LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment