Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sinful Wish list---nothing to do with Winter^^

This has nothing to do with my attempted impulse-shopping spree as well >_< (WHAT A BIG FAT LIE!)

I want one of those knitted caps T_T
$5-$8
Beanies don't look good on me. May be because of my flat forehead T_T I really thoughts beanies are more YEAH and hippy...may be that's just not my style, uhuhuhu



Cute White Ugg Boots!!!
starting bid ONLY 99cents T_T
I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want


99cent boots!
Australia e-Bay is now having massive 99cents sales.
For international buyers it's only good if you think the international shipping is worth it AFTER converting it into local currency T_T



White flats slingbacks with diamante ribbon as detail.
RM165

No, I'm not gonna get this unless it's under RM15, haha!
Go hunting at the City I may get this under AUD 12!



RM52
I can match this with leggings or jeans^^




*Well, my darling will sure bar me from getting of these, sebab dah over belanja the last few months, uhuhuhu*
>>Rayuan: but it's really cheap, please~~~~~<<

2 comments:

  1. dont u dare pick dat ugg boot b4 i do XD lol. i've been eyeing on dat oso XD ow owww..my wallet hurts a lot now.
    i see u blogwalking around msia blogshop now? XD welcome to our world. u will get addicted like i do! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogwalking m'sia blogshop is to observe (chewah) the market, coz i can only look at the items and cannot buy T_T
    so wait until i come back i can *nyek nyek nyek*
    Addicted oredi^^

    ReplyDelete